- Machine sits on top of a cart with storage for supplies underneath.
- Requires electricity, standard outlet.
$50 with any tent or inflatable rental.
- With main switch turned off, fill floss head 90% full with sugar, DO NOT over fill.
- Turn on the main switch and heat switch.
- Turn heat control dial up to about ¾ to prevent sugar from burning.
- Machine will take a few seconds to heat up and the it will start making the floss.
- Slightly reduce the heat setting to prevent machine from smoking.
- Roll a cone in the web of floss, lift the cone up with the ring of floss attached and wrap the floss.
Warning: NEVER add more sugar to floss head with motor running, turn it off first.