- Table top unit.
- Plugs into standard outlet.
- Makes approximately 70 – 80 hot dogs
$40 with any tent or inflatable rental.
- Maintain 3-6 quarts of water in compartment (Add hot water to reduce preheat time).
- Place hot dogs in small compartment, buns go in larger one, don’t add buns right way, wait until hot dogs are pretty much done so they don’t get mushy.
- Turn heat switch on.
- Set thermostat to “high” until steam is generated, then reduce to about 3.
- Keep lids closed when not serving.