- Tabletop popcorn maker with warming light.
- Popcorn batches (butter/oil/kernels), one is good for about 8-10 people.
$50 with any tent or inflatable rental.
- Allow kettle to preheat 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze butter/oil mixture into the kettle, close lid.
- Carefully watch for when kernels are about to be done popping, and dump kettle, if you wait too long or leave it unattended the popcorn will burn.
- Repeat to reach desired amount, after done popping, be sure to turn the kettle switch off, but keep warming light on to keep popcorn warm.